Saturday, November 13, 2010

Diwali - Bhaubeej

Sunday evening, we had Bhaubeej and Padawa rituals at home. I gifted Shamita a new CD with some songs and Compass box from Hyd was supposed to be my return gift

We didn't buy crackers this year. We just finished last year's stock (phulbaji, Anar and Bhuichakra). And, we were also told at school crackers cause air and noise pollution.

This reminds me, I need to finish two projects. Air/Water/Noise pollution and colour names in Marathi. Mommy got some pictures and information on water pollution from net (not sure what that mean but it looks interesting as Mommy once showed me her childhood cartoon named 'Johnny Sokko and the Giant Robot' on it).

Shamita...
I wore a new suit on Diwali eve and as usual me n mom had fight on which accessories to wear and again as usual Aai-Baba gave up!




Here is link for few misc photos... 
Misc photos

No comments:

Post a Comment